Social Icons

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Toothpaste DIY

I love the idea of all things home made, but in reality sometimes it is soo easy to just run to the store and purchase whatever it is you need.  I also love knowing how to make it just in case I can't run to the store.  I am really excited about this one though.  It is a simple toothpaste recipe.  You can eliminate the sweetener if you would like (I don't mind eliminating it). and then I use my peppermint essential oil (I add a drop or two at a time until it has the right intensity for me), or you can use the extract.  If you try this one out let me know.  Coconut oil is known for so many great things, but one of those is helping to kill the bad germs, also I have read it is great for helping to whiten teeth.  I can't wait to hear what your experience is on this.If you need peppermint essential oil check out my doTERRA shop

I love this coconut oil too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Disclaimer

We provide the material in this blog for informational purposes only. We do not prescribe and we do not diagnose. If you use the information in this blog without the approval of a health professional, you prescribe for yourself, which remains your constitutional right, but the authors assume no responsibility. The authors shall have neither liability or responsibility to any person or entity with respect to any damage, loss, or injury caused, or alleged to be caused, directly or indirectly by the information contained in this blog. The information presented herein is in no way intended as a substitute for medical counseling. Anyone suffering from any disease, illness, or injury should consult a qualified health care professional. The statements made in this blog have not been evaluated by the FDA.