Social Icons

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Do Not Wash Your Hair In The Shower

I found this on facebook and felt it was my duty to pass this warning along to all of you.  DO NOT wash your hair in the shower!



It involves the shampoo running down your body when you shower with it.  Waring to us all.

I cannot believe it has taken me this long and I haven't figured this out on my own.When I wash my hair the suds and shampoo run down my whole body, and the label is printed quite clearly.  FOR EXTRA BODY AND VOLUME!!

No wonder I have been packing on the lbs and adding to the curves.  I got rid of that shampoo and I am going to start showering with dawn dishwashign soap.  It's lable is clearly marked stating "DISSOLVES FAT THAT IS OTHERWISE DIFFICULT TO REMOVE."

There you have it the new plan of action.  Haha

Hope you have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Disclaimer

We provide the material in this blog for informational purposes only. We do not prescribe and we do not diagnose. If you use the information in this blog without the approval of a health professional, you prescribe for yourself, which remains your constitutional right, but the authors assume no responsibility. The authors shall have neither liability or responsibility to any person or entity with respect to any damage, loss, or injury caused, or alleged to be caused, directly or indirectly by the information contained in this blog. The information presented herein is in no way intended as a substitute for medical counseling. Anyone suffering from any disease, illness, or injury should consult a qualified health care professional. The statements made in this blog have not been evaluated by the FDA.