Social Icons

Monday, January 12, 2015

12 Weeks to Wellness

Hey everyone! I am hosting 12 weeks to wellness over on my facebook page and I wanted to include you all in on it!  We started last week with getting half our weight in water each day!
 As you know from a prior post water is super important!  Helps in so many ways, so if your up for the challenge this week we are adding in 20+ minutes of exercise each day!   I will be posting a new exercise idea each day that you are welcome to do or you can go ahead and do your own thing!  During my 12 weeks to wellness I will be adding one more thing each week.  I do well doing a little at a time so my system isn't shocked into a whole new routine and feeling deprived and overworked.  I know some of you are the all or nothing type and if that is you then by all means do it all, and encourage us slow pokes!!!  For me I want lasting habits and it seems that when I jump all in I last about 4-8 weeks (or hours) and then I start to feel deprived and binge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Disclaimer

We provide the material in this blog for informational purposes only. We do not prescribe and we do not diagnose. If you use the information in this blog without the approval of a health professional, you prescribe for yourself, which remains your constitutional right, but the authors assume no responsibility. The authors shall have neither liability or responsibility to any person or entity with respect to any damage, loss, or injury caused, or alleged to be caused, directly or indirectly by the information contained in this blog. The information presented herein is in no way intended as a substitute for medical counseling. Anyone suffering from any disease, illness, or injury should consult a qualified health care professional. The statements made in this blog have not been evaluated by the FDA.