Social Icons

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Week 3 Veggie Challenge

Okay so I am struggling with this week's challenge a bit...  I need to get on pinterest and get some easy veggie ideas.  I did go yesterday to the store and bought some easy to eat raw veggies.  I do great with breakfast, green smoothie or a spinach, tomato, basil, peppers and onions scrambled egg... but then lunch rolls around and I cave....  Dinner hasn't been too bad, but lunch is where I really struggle...  Anyone have any great lunch recipes with veggies?  I am going to get online today and see what I can come up with, but leave me a comment with your ideas if you have anything you love.  Just a heads up next week we are giving up soda!!! I have to mentally prepare for this one, so I thought I would give you a heads up if you are joining me on this!

Also Here is a workout I did the other day and really enjoyed... Thought you might like it too.  In between each circuit I ran my stairs for 5 minutes for some added cardio.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Disclaimer

We provide the material in this blog for informational purposes only. We do not prescribe and we do not diagnose. If you use the information in this blog without the approval of a health professional, you prescribe for yourself, which remains your constitutional right, but the authors assume no responsibility. The authors shall have neither liability or responsibility to any person or entity with respect to any damage, loss, or injury caused, or alleged to be caused, directly or indirectly by the information contained in this blog. The information presented herein is in no way intended as a substitute for medical counseling. Anyone suffering from any disease, illness, or injury should consult a qualified health care professional. The statements made in this blog have not been evaluated by the FDA.